Hi All, Jenna Lofton here and THIS is review of Bryan Perry's Quick Income Trader!
For those who don't know me, it's important to know that I never review a product unless I try it first. It's just not fair. Too many shills leave 5-star reviews and don't say anything about the product, just to get people to buy it. I try products myself first before reviewing them, so you can trust that my reviews are honest and objective.
And please note that I don't accept sponsorships for my reviews.That being said, let's get to the reason you're here...
What IS Quick Income Trader, By Bryan Perry, all about?
I'm glad you asked, I joined so I can show you!
With Quick Income Trader, you follow Bryan Perry’s recommendations to make money by selling out-of-the-money call options on a select group of “best of breed” stocks.
I know, I know - SELLING options, don't most people BUY them instead?
Well, yes...that's exactly the point! By selling options, rather than buying them, you’re putting risk on your side, as more than 90% of all options expire worthlessly.
If you’re selling, that means you make money more than 90% of the time.
This strategy’s so safe the IRS allows you to use it inside of retirement accounts.
Better still, you can sell options with almost any brokerage account… and you don’t need a lot of investment capital to start trading.
So, What's Included In The Members Area?
Quite a bit, actually. The members area houses all of Bryan's current recommendations, the positions of your open trades and a comprehensive library of guides, reports and dossiers, giving you the equivalent of a professional trader’s education.
Whether you're new to trading/investing, or a seasoned veteran - you'll benefit from Bryan Perry's video training, and of course (and let's be honest, the reason you're here) his Covered Call Recommendations!
The Special Reports
There are 11 or 12 special reports, including:
- The 9-Month Millionaire Blueprint - This newbie friendly guide walks you through EVERYTHING you need to get started with options trading, including finding a broker, opening a new account, and making your first options trade. It also (of course) goes into Bryan's strategy for turning $5,000 into $1 Million in just 10 trades. Think of it as "Options Trading 101", and it will be your blueprint for trading on your own successfully!
- Lifelong Income: The One-Hour Pension Plan - This BONUS newsletter has a value of $2,000 on it's own. In it, Bryan shows you ultra-safe conservative stocks to buy and make you INSTANT CASH. With these plays, you can generally make anywhere from $75.00 to $7,500 or more, then use Bryan's simple 5-minute technique called "writing covered calls" on these stocks. In five years, Bryan has NEVER lost money on a single covered call trade. It's one of the hallmarks of his overall investing strategy, and you're able to access it at no extra cost with your membership.
- The Little Black Book Of Options Secrets - Consider this your Options Trading Education! This 15 page guide covers EVERYTHING you need to know (and understand) when it comes to trading options. Confused by the terms "calls" and "puts"? Well don't worry, this guide explains things in a way 7th graders could understand and take action on!
- And Many More...
Quick Income Trader Recommendations
The Active Portfolio. This is probably why you're here! 🙂
Now, for obvious reasons I'm not able to share the trades in my review (in case it's not obvious, it's against their terms, and I'd likely get sued for doing so, LOL).
I CAN tell you that the portfolio for this year is UP, and I CAN tell you that some of the winning trades are profitable at 32.53%, 18.42%, 11.17%, and 2.37%. Not all are wins, of course, but had you invested in every pick Bryan has made just this summer, your portfolio would be up!
My Advice would be to try it out for yourself, you're given a full 30 DAYS to try it out risk free. If you're not satisfied 100%, you can request a full and immediate refund, no questions asked!
The Video Training
Included with your membership are 3 primary video series:
1.) Selling Covered Calls
Selling covered calls is the business of selling risk back to the market and we all know how volatile the market can be from time to time.
Selling risk is what professionals do and making it easy enough for even the most novice of investors is really a great experience to understand and to put to work.
If you have any kind of an ordinary stock portfolio you can put this to work tomorrow and be done with it in a very short period of time, once a month and it makes for an enhanced income that is exponential in terms of dividend income, or other types of income that it would be competing with.
Here's a look at the videos in this portion:
- VIDEO #1: A low-cost, low-risk way to generate $1,500-$3,000 in income every month.
- VIDEO #2: Selling Covered Calls: How It Works and its Built-in Downside Cushion.
- VIDEO #3: Selling Covered Calls: 10 Minutes a Month Is All It Takes To Manage 5 to 7 Positions.
- VIDEO #4: Covered Call Writing: A Favorable Strategy for Your Retirement Account.
- VIDEO #5: Selling Covered Calls Case Study Trade: CyberArk (Cyber Security Stock).
- VIDEO #6: Covered Call Writing: How To Choose which Option To Sell.
- VIDEO #7: How To Sell Covered Calls after Buying the Underlying Stock: Live Demo Trade.
2.) Selling "Naked" Put Options
According to Bryan Gray, This is how the “pros” make money…
It’s known as selling “naked” put options: a bullish play, in which you’re looking for the stock to trade higher.
Bryan uses this strategy in his Quick Income Trader service, and he's having great success with it, a portfolio success rate of 82% at the time this is being written.
Video #1 begins with an introduction to selling naked puts, along with a portfolio trade Bryan pulled off with PayPal.
And here is a look at the videos in this section:
- VIDEO #1: How To Sell “Naked” Put Options [Selling PayPal Options Case Study].
- VIDEO #2: My Strategy for Managing Naked Put Trades [With Less Downside Risk].
- VIDEO #3: Coming Soon
3.) Investing in LEAPS (Long-term Options) for Short-Term Income
LEAPS is an acronym for Long-Term Equity Anticipation Securities. To put it bluntly, they’re really just long-term call options, or put options on very liquid stocks.
Within the past ten years, the LEAPS market has expanded dramatically, from just a handful of names, into what is now a widespread buffet table of heavy-weight names with a lot of different strike prices and a lot of different expirations that, even now, are not just once a year. Now, you’re seeing multiple expirations going out further than a year. That’s really a great benefit to those that are trying to understand the LEAP market.
What LEAPS do, primarily, is they act as a substitute for stocks. Stocks that trade above $100 a share are really what’s leading this market right now – names like Lockheed Martin, Home Depot, Amazon and Google. These are stocks that we want to be – as investors – a part of, but, in order to build a portfolio of those types of names, it would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
So, what the LEAP market offers is a way into owning a basket of the best names in the market – and we’re in a market where the $100 stocks are in charge. They are front and center, they’re center stage to where the market is paying attention to. That’s what the indexes are moving on, and that is what this portion of the training is all about.
Here is a look at the videos in this section:
- VIDEO #1: The Advantages of Trading LEAPS (Long-term Options) on Big Name Stocks.
- VIDEO #2: The LEAPS “Instant Income” Strategy (“Bull Call Spread”).
- VIDEO #3: How To “Control” Your LEAPS Options Trade [Facebook Stock Case Study].
- VIDEO #4: LEAPS Investing in Your Retirement Accounts.
REVIEW IN PROGRESS, FULL REVIEW COMING SOON! 🙂
Visit Bryan Perry's Quick Income Trader in the meantime!